Returning to these after a long break.
And...here we go!
1. When it comes time to make a decision, I am sometimes quick, sometimes slow, but at all times hopeful that things will unfold just as they should.
2. If an answer choice seems somewhat familiar, I often think that must be the rule.
3. Ma says, be optimistic about the bar exam.
4. I am trying to be optimistic about my chances of the bar exam while at the same time trying not to cry as I realize there is not enough time to cover all the material I need to study.
5. I never saw the Star Wars movies.
6. Sometimes, I feel like smart phones have been around forever and are not a new invention.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blogging, tomorrow my plans include bar exam prep and Sunday, I want to feel good about how I spent my weekend!