Welcome to the fourth What's in a Name Challenge! This challenge was originated by a young blogger named Annie, who hosted it for two years. Beth F. has been rocking as the host ever since. Even though I am still working on last year's challenge, I am excited to try again for this year.
Here's How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a number in the title: One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni. I finished the book in April. You can find my review here.
- A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. I finished the book on March 18th; you can find my review here.
- A book with a size in the title:
- A book with travel or movement in the title: Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese. I finished the book in July. You can find my review here.
- A book with evil in the title: The Emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee. I finsihed the book on December 30th. You can find my review here.
- A book with a life stage in the title: Operating Instructions: A Journal of my Son's First Year by Anne Lammott You can find my review here.
Other Things to Know
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.