I love the idea behind the What's in a Name challenge. Even though I have not completed the challenge for the last two years, I am trying again. Maybe 2012 will be a lucky year for challenge completion.
Here's How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2012, read one book in each of the following categories. My selections will appear after the category name as I finish reading:
- A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title: And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini I finished it in August 2013. You can find my review here.
- A book with something you'd see in the sky in the title: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green I finished it on September 17, 2013. You can find my review here.
- A book with a creepy crawly in the title:
- A book with a type of house in the title: Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult My review is here.
- A book with something you'd carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title: Operating Instructions: A Journal of my Son's First Year by Anne Lammott My review is here.
- A book with a something you'd find on a calendar in the title: March by Geraldine Brooks My review is here.