*Sometimes, I am late on completing things. I never thought that it would take me THREE years to finish What's in a Name Three. I am glad that I perservered and *finally* finished. Here's hoping that I have better luck with What's in a Name Six*
I really loved the What's in a Name challenge in 2008 and 2009. Even though I have yet to finish the 2009 challenge, I really love it and want to be part of it again for year three. This year, we have a new host with some new categories. The details are below. I will fill in the books as I read instead of making a list right now.
Between January 1 and December 31, 2010, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a food in the title: Chocolat by Joanne Harris. I finished the book on April 14th. You can find my review here.
- A book with a body of water in the title: Broken Harborby Tana French. I finished the book on January 22, 2013. You can find my review here.
- A book with a title (queen, president) in the title: This Child Will be Great:Memoir of a Remarkable Life by Africa's First Woman President written by Ellen Johnson Sirleaf. I finished the book in December 2010. You can find my review here.
- A book with a plant in the title: The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender Lemon is a type of tree and trees are part of the plant family. You can find my review here.
- A book with a place name (city, country) in the title: Shanghai Girls by Lisa See my review is here. I finished the book in March 2010.
- A book with a music term in the title: Corelli's Mandolin by Louis de Bernières. You can find my review here. I finished the book in February 2011.