Hello Orbis Terrarum Readers; I hope that you are enjoying your reading around the world. (If you do not know about Orbis Terrarum; click here for the main challenge blog) For the next six weeks, we are going to combine two of my favorite things: international reading and food. Each week, I will be writing a post that is a tribute to either food, writing, or food and writing from a particular region. In the comments, you are invited to share your tribute to any of the above from a particular region as well. You can either link to your own post or just leave a comment with the information. At the end of each week, I will draw a winner from the comments. I will be doing separate posts for each region, but will have links to my entries below for easy reference.
Here is the travel itinerary; I will post about the first region soon.
- North America: I wrote a tribute to one of my favorite dishes. Please comment on that entry to be eligible for a prize.
- Europe: I wrote about various versions of pesto I have created. Please comment on that entry to be eligible for a prize.
- Asia: I wrote about my favorite Pad Thaid recipe. Please comment on that entry to be eligible for a prize.
- Oceana: I need some book suggestions. Here is the post
- South America: I created a list of South American food staples. Here is the post.
- Africa: I wrote about enjoying Ethopian food with a dear friend. Here is the post.